A keynote speaker on Harnessing Generational Diversity, Neerja Singh is the Seenager, senior teenager.
- University gold medallist with training in Education, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, TV Production & Multimedia
- Contemporary communicator, twice winner of Notion’s Litagram fiction contests, feature journalist with Indian Express & Maharashtra Herald, Resource Professional at the Air Force Bal Bharati School Lodhi Road, assistant to award-winning documentary film-maker Meera Dewan
- Fifth career as a professional speaker on Harnessing Generational Diversity, Employee Retention and Ageism
- Authored three generational books, “No time to be young” on millennials, “Me-no-pause” on the boomers and “OK Gen Z” on the newest workforce entrants
- Founder of #inews International Networking Events for Women Speakers who are members of the Global Speakers Federation affiliates